Friday, December 10, 2010

Going to miss Dec fun !!

I remember the fun we had in December last to last year (2009). Myself, Sumit Maggo and Ashoka went for holidays in Kerela. After landing in Kochi, we headed straight to Munnar stayed there for 2 days then went to Thekkedy, Periyaar lake .Wow, we had to wake up at 4 A.M. to get the tickets, and can't forget the rush at the tickets counter, as soon as gates opened we had to run like the 100m sprinter. After that we went to Allepy (beautiful serene beach), and then back to Kochi.

Last year we (Myself and Maggs) went to Goa, and spent the christmas and new year eve at the beautiful beach of Calangute.

Since, our group has almost dispersed with Maggs in Banglore and everyone busy with their aspirations, we have not planned anything this December.

I am so badly going to miss all the December fun !! I still hope I would be able to make a quick visit to somewhere this decemeber. If anyone is game, do let me know !!

Cheers

No comments: